Blockchain was initially developed to report for Bitcoin but now it is one of the vibrant technologies. In the past few months, blockchain has dived onto the world stage and is one of the great solutions for several technical sector problems. It has received various influencing endorsements from leading government sectors, industry leaders as well as entrepreneurs in a unique acknowledgement of the technical competence.
This fervour has developed a rolling demand for various Blockchain based jobs. It is now one of the rapidly growing jobs in the labour market. Blockchain is, of course, a new job sector with a known path to success. People who haven’t grown listening about this technology are now ambitious to work on this new technology. So, if you are thinking about whether it is good to choose Blockchain as a career or not, then the answer is certainly yes. The way to a career in Blockchain is, of course, new as well as innovative but it has a bright future for sure.
Let’s discuss the reasons why one should choose Blockchain jobs?
The demand for the Blockchain job is high because
· Superior pay: As Blockchain is a developing field and talent available is very less, therefore the pay offered both for technical as well as non-technical positions are much higher than that of other normal jobs. In addition to that, the revenue sharing models in the Blockchain jobs are also much better and incentives are also high.
· Remote working flexibility: Nowadays there is a high rise in remote jobs and people more prefer to shun the concept of an office and rather go for location flexibility. This is a reason why Blockchain companies surpass their competitors. The crypto companies also offer work from home option and need you to come office on few days only.
· Staff liquidity: This is a benefit that is limited only to token companies. In most of the startups, staffs get equity and have to hang around for liquidity event to sell the shares and get currency. This is a complicated process and in most of the cases, grants given are very restrictive that usually blocks the secondary business. But in Blockchain companies, the staffs receive a token that serves as equity-like compensation. These tokens, in turn, are inborn liquid shares.
So, by now you must have understood why you should look for a career in Blockchain.
Now let’s see what various career positions available with Blockchain are.
· Blockchain developers: Blockchain Developer is one of the highly demanding positions. This is a position that is highly aid and also depends on the workplace. It’s even more than that of a hardware developer and is quite impressive.
· Non-technical positions: Not all position in the field of Blockchain requires technical expertise. There are few non-technical positions as well. Some of the non-technical positions are related to operations, designing as well as other Blockchain businesses. But all these non-technical positions require consistent eagerness to learn as the Blockchain field is evolving always and a strong knowledge of Blockchain technology. If somebody wants to be in the customer care sector, and then you should know how the technology actually works.
Now for those who want to pursue a career in Blockchain must follow a script that is completely different from other tech entrepreneurs who have come before them.
So, what’s the best path to deliberately establish a career in Blockchain?
A Blockchain industry always requires people who are consistently building their skills and remain up to date with all the latest advancements. There are a few steps that a Blockchain fanatic can follow to develop a career in the same.
· Develop the basics: one of the vital building blocks of Blockchain knowhow is having a strong understanding of its value proposition. Some of the important things like Dapps, decentralization are more important things to know than just buzzwords. They are the core of Blockchain and a proficient Blockchain professional must understand them. Some other technical skills are also required for a Blockchain developer like java scripts for site development and solidity.
· Cryptography: Resources are now available online thereby making cryptography less important. Blockchain is highly known for its capability to provide protection and save these resources and it depends on cryptography. Failing to understand cryptography will have dangerous consequences for those companies who rely on it. Therefore, it is really important to have proper training in cryptography.
· Proper understanding about the dispensed computing theory and its application: Well dispensed computing is no longer considered as a theory it is a Blockchain solution. It is considered far a more thing than refined practices. A person who wants to pursue a career in Blockchain is required to learn these things properly so that they can find a proper solution to this later on.
Thus, all we can say is the Blockchain job market is booming and those who want to get involved in it should follow a proper path. The Blockchain market is flourishing and it is offering a lot of opportunities. So, we can conclude that choosing Blockchain as a career is definitely a right decision.