English
USD
Popular
Other
GoodX

GoodX

ICO
The Financial World Without Bank Fees
Category: Business services, Banking, Investment
Founded: Sep 10, 2018
Country: Switzerland
Registered on Neironix

Information about ICO

Platform Stellar
Accepted BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, XLM, Fiat
Start date Sep 10, 2018
End date Feb 1, 2019
Token price 1 XFN =
Released tokens 20 000 000
Soft cap
Hard cap
Minimal amount 0 XFN
Token XFN - 0.0100000000$
Periods
Time to end
48
DAYS
0
HOURS
59
MINUTES
33
SECONDS
10.09.2018 01.02.2019
66.64%
Neironix Index
This score reflects the probability of a successful ICO in terms of the return of investor funds, given the likelihood of the danger and the amount of potential damage to the investor in the event of a risk.
high risk low risk
21.30%
Dynamics of risk changes
Read more
XFN (XFN)
Token
Stellar
Main - token distribution
80% of all tokens issued during the TGE will be allocated to participants (including smart airdrop and bounty program) and the remaining 20% will distributed to founders/team. As token holders, the team will be equally interested and motivated to scale the platform faster.
Main - use of funds
Comments
Please, login to write a comment.
Bitcoin
(-1.38%)
Ripple
(-2.33%)
Ethereum
(-1.59%)
Stellar
(-6.66%)
Tether
(0.00%)
EOS
(0.16%)
Bitcoin Cash
(-14.79%)
Litecoin
(-1.27%)
Bitcoin SV
(-9.44%)
Tronix
(-0.78%)
Cardano
(-1.70%)
Monero
(-2.47%)
IOTA
(-19.96%)
Binance Coin
(0.33%)
NEM
(-7.47%)
Dash
(-1.53%)
Ethereum Classic
(-2.42%)
NEO
(-0.48%)
ZCash
(-3.86%)
Dogecoin
(0.36%)
Support Center
Track cryptocurrency has become even more convenient with our application.
Neironix Mobile App
Download for FREE
Download App
Create account
Sign in
Contact technical support
If you have any problems with the system, please describe the problem in the form below, or send your question to: support@neironix.io