English
USD
  • AMD
  • AUD
  • AZN
  • BGN
  • BRL
  • BTC
  • BYN
  • CAD
  • CHF
  • CNY
  • CZK
  • DKK
  • ETH
  • EUR
  • GBP
  • HKD
  • HUF
  • INR
  • JPY
  • KGS
  • KRW
  • KZT
  • MDL
  • NOK
  • PLN
  • RON
  • RUB
  • SEK
  • SGD
  • TJS
  • TMT
  • TRY
  • UAH
  • USD
  • UZS
  • XDR
  • ZAR
7:45 14.05.2018
2018-05-14
Neironix
https://neironix.io/images/og.jpg
0
0
150

The youngest son of the Russian Federation General Prosecutor will engage the implementation of blockchain in the industry

Igor Chaika, entrepreneur and youngest son of the Prosecutor General of the Russian Federation Yury Chaika, together with Alexei Troshin, the founder of one of the largest engineering centers "Eltech SPb", established the National engineering Corporation (NIC). This writes the NAVKOLO ME with reference to RBC.
The youngest son of the Russian Federation General Prosecutor will engage the implementation of blockchain in the industry
NIK established by mid-spring of this year on the basis of Technological engineering company, which belonged to Roman Sarychev. Chaika invested 400 million rubles in NIK and will receive 80% of the company, the remaining 20% - Troshin, who will take the post of Director of the Corporation, they both told RBC. At the same time Igor Chaika will receive 80% of NIK, and the funds allocated by businessmen will go for purchases of the software and attraction of employees. He did not rule out the involvement of project demolition money from banks.Alexey Troshin , the founder of one of the largest engineering centers "Eltech SPb", becomes Co-founder of the company. Chaika added that the Corporation will not buy assets in the engineering market, and now the company employs about 200 people. "We are not going to buy, but we are consolidating the best shots from the market." According to Chaika, the main part of team is already formed. According to him, currently about 200 people are involved in the work in the company. According to Mr. Troshin, NICK will work in the segment of high-tech engineering, using technologies such as the Internet of things and blockchain.Large foreign companies such as Fluor and M+W group work in this sphereMeanwhile, in 2017, the volume of the IOT market in Russia exceeded $ 4 billion. The press center of the company declined to comment.According to experts, the company will be able to fit into the program "Digital economy". At the end of July 2014, the management approved the program "Digital economy", which is valid until 2024.
Subscribe to the news in the channel in telegramm
@neironixio
Комментарии
Please login to write a comment.
Bitcoin
(1.49%)
Ethereum
(-1.36%)
Ripple
(0.30%)
Bitcoin Cash / BCC
(1.01%)
EOS
(4.36%)
Litecoin
(1.30%)
Stellar
(-1.56%)
Cardano
(-0.32%)
Tronix
(-2.07%)
IOTA
(0.10%)
NEO
(0.39%)
Monero
(2.78%)
DigitalCash
(0.17%)
Tether
(-0.11%)
NEM
(-0.36%)
Vechain
(1.18%)
Ethereum Classic
(1.65%)
Binance Coin
(-1.43%)
QTUM
(6.37%)
ByteCoin
(-3.65%)
Support Center
Contact technical support
If you have any problems with the system, please describe the problem in the form below, or send your question to: support@neironix.io

Beta version.

Thank you for understanding!

Close
Log in
Not a member? Create Account
Create an account
Have an account? Sign in
Request password reset
Please fill out your email. A link to reset password will be sent there.
Not a member? Create Account