Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin, President of the Russian Federation, approved a strategy for the development of artificial intelligence in Russia until 2030, which will be implemented in accordance with a decree posted on the Official Internet Portal of Legal Information.
The document defines the directions for the development of artificial intelligence in the Russian Federation, as well as measures related to the use of these technologies in order to ensure the national interests of the country, especially in the scientific and technological fields.
As noted in the decree, the main objectives of the developed strategy are: support for scientific research in order to ensure the rapid development of
- artificial intelligence;
- design and development of software and hardware;
- improving data availability and quality;
- improvement of training methods for qualified specialists;
- informing the public about the possible areas of such technologies using;
- the creation of an integrated system for regulating social relations arising in connection with the use of artificial intelligence.
According to experts, by 2024 the global economy will grow by at least $ 1 trillion due to the introduction of AI technologies.
In addition, as noted by Deputy Prime Minister Maxim Akimov, the development of this scientific field will provoke an annual GDP growth of 2%.The Neironix team will closely monitor the further development of events and promptly inform you. Subscribe to us on social networks, as well as stay tuned on the site.