Bitfinex is a fairly large cryptocurrency exchange that has been providing its services to traders since 2012. This cryptocurrency asset trading platform operates under the jurisdiction of Hong Kong. The exchange has gone through many tests over its relatively long history: multiple hackers attack attempts, blocking the input and output of funds from foreign banks. But despite all the difficulties, Bitfinex has become one of the most popular digital asset trading platforms in the world. Traders appreciate this exchange due to some features: - Security. User protection is ensured thanks to two-factor authentication, meaning to know the trader’s password it is not enough for attackers to steal money. Also, Bitfinex is one of the few exchanges that restrict the withdrawal limit if the user logs into the account from an unknown IP address. Only 0.5% of the exchange's assets are available for trading, the remaining 99.5% are stored in a safe place - in a cold wallet. - The developers have created a study tour, explaining the detailed features of the exchange functionality for new traders. - Bitfinex interface is translated into many popular languages of the world: English, Russian, Chinese, etc. Wallets The creators of Bitfinex focus on the fact that the wallets available in the system are not for storage, they must be used for trading only. Types of Bitfinex Wallets - Margin; - Exchange; - Funding. Bitfinex Commission Fees The Bitfinex cryptocurrency exchange fees any type of financial transaction: - replenishment of the deposit; - execution of orders; - withdrawal of funds (0.1-0.2%). The Bitfinex platform possesses the possibility of replenishing the account using fiat currencies with a minimum fee of 0.1%. It is important to understand that this feature is not so common among cryptocurrency exchanges. Besides, the deposit for trading digital coins on this platform can be replenished by means of cryptocurrencies, in this case, no fee is charged. Orders variants Trading on Bitfinex is carried out using the following orders: - Limit - Market - Stop order - Stop limit - Fill or kill Bitfinex statistics on the Neironix platform The exchange sector of the Neironix.io website presents all the necessary information about the Bitfinex site: - number of pairs traded; - total daily trading volume; - trading volume in a specific pair; - available coins; - the latest news etc. All information is structured in one place and in a convenient way. The Neironix platform is an indispensable tool for cryptocurrency investors.
Volumes de negociação na bolsa
Distribuição de volumes por pares
Moeda negociada na bolsa