Strategies to deliver mainstream market adoption for blockchain, IoT and AI
- After its successful regional launches in Europe, America and Asia, S&P Global Platts Digital Commodities Summit returns to London this November for the second round of blockchain evolution.
- In the first editions we looked at proof-of-concept for blockchain in commodities markets. For 2018, we will continue to assess innovative pilot blockchain trading initiatives, while debating the key challenges of rolling out commercial models and delivering mainstream market adoption.
- We will also discuss which sectors are witnessing blockchain activity and why, and how others can learn from their experiences. How the technology affects you, your organization and industry. And what the overriding opportunities and challenges are. Not just for blockchain technology, but also for the internet-of-things, big data and artificial intelligence.
- So whether you came last time or are a first timer, join the debate with over 40 expert speakers, and network with key digital and blockchain adopters, stakeholders, experimenters, market movers and everyone else involved in the value chain.
- Future blockchain scenarios outside of P2P trading, the big picture for DLT today and commercialization model challenges
- Lessons to learn from blockchain initiatives – case study best practices from the oil and gas, power, agriculture, metals, banking and logistics sectors, among others
- Latest regulation, legislation and technical challenges and strategies
- IoT, big data and AI, and their relationships with blockchain
- Attracting digital talent and gender diversity challenges and strategies
- Latest developments and challenges for crypto’s and ICO’s
- Assessing the many blockchain adoption challenges and strategies to address them