It also enables access to leading smart contract blockchain tokens such as ETH ERC20, NEO NEP-5, and more to come on their roadmap. Infinito Wallet will also support EOS in June 2018. Recently, Infinito Wallet has added ADA to the list of supported cryptocurrencies.
Mission & Vision:
- Provide users with maximum accessibility and flexibility to manage their cryptocurrency portfolio and wealth.
- Serve the needs of all users by providing an abundance of excellent services enabled by blockchain applications.
Premium Security and Privacy
- Password and passphrase are owned and stored only by the end user.
- The passphrase is always encrypted on the end user’s local phone by an advanced encryption algorithm using a secret password.
- Infinito Wallet does not store any user data.
- Supports the majority of Tokens: Search, store, send, and receive the majority of tokens on the market.
- Multi-Coin: Supports an expanding list of cryptocurrencies including BTC, ETH, NEO, BCH, LTC, DASH, DOGE, ADA and more.
- Touch ID Support
- Contacts Management
- Price Optimization
- Enhanced Speeds
- Transaction Memos
- Export All History Transaction
- QR Code Scanner
And more upcoming features planned on the roadmap.
- Registered in the Isle of Man