中文
CNY
流行
其他
SmartCash
SMART
SmartCash is a community governance, cooperation & growth focused blockchain based currency & a decentralized economy.
循环供应:
1 053 773 052 SMART
总供应量:
1 654 817 331 SMART
最大供应量:
5 000 000 000 SMART
Sadly, you’ve exceeded the limit of adding to favorite.
The limit possible is 5
Increase the limit
转到网站

SmartCash價格

- 最后价格:
1 SMART =
-7.3306%
0.00000047 BTC
最好的价钱(HitBTC):
市值
卷24h
24h的最低價格
24h的最高價格
统计
SmartCash當然
BTC的SmartCash課程
0.00000047 BTC
市值
交易量24h
24h的最低價格
24h的最高價格
市值排名
#452
绝对最大值
绝对最大日期
从绝对最大值
-99.92%
1d波動
16.35%
7d波動
26.41%
24h的變化
-7.3306%
7d的變化
-1.7317%
14d的變化
21.4277%
30d的變化
39.2919%
60d的變化
154.6484%
1y的變化
-63.3038%
SmartCash (SMART) - 美元歷史價格走勢圖
貨幣換算
關於SmartCash (SMART)
SmartCash is a community governance, cooperation & growth focused blockchain based currency & a decentralized economy. SMARTHIVE We strive to allow the community to control the fate of the coin, the governance, the budget, usage and encourage community development. SMARTREWARDS SmartRewards are a price stabilization mechanism and a way to encourage long term holding. INSTANTPAY In order to provide a quality merchant experience, having Instant Transactions is a must, therefore, say hello to InstantPay. Traditional cryptocurrencies, like Bitcoin, reward only the miners while neglecting the other actors that play an active role in maintaining, developing and promoting the project. SmartCash is a community-centric cryptocurrency, where community and development comes first. 70% of the block reward has been allocated to fund SmartHive community proposals as well as the Hive Teams. 30% of the remaining block reward has been allocated to Mining (5%) and SmartRewards (15%) and SmartNodes (10%). With SmartCash we have placed a huge focus on the community, so much so that we set aside 70% of the budget to fund projects the community would like to pursue, leaving only 30% for certain projects like system maintenance and some other basic needs. We highly encourage anyone with the skills to help grow SmartCash to get involved in the community and bring your best creative ideas with you.
查看其他加密貨幣
顯示更多
加密货币
价钱
市值
卷(24h)
改變(24h)
评论
請登錄以撰寫評論。
在我們的應用程序中註意課程
Bitcoin
(-2.70%)
Ethereum
(-4.69%)
Ripple
(-4.43%)
Bitcoin Cash
(-5.63%)
Litecoin
(-4.79%)
Tether
(0.02%)
Bitcoin SV
(-3.73%)
EOS
(1.02%)
Binance Coin
(-8.48%)
Tezos
(-11.19%)
Cardano
(-3.11%)
Monero
(-2.95%)
Stellar
(-5.91%)
ChainLink
(-9.76%)
Tron
(-2.55%)
Ethereum Classic
(-0.69%)
Huobi Token
(-4.08%)
Dash
(-6.54%)
NEO
(-4.48%)
Cosmos
(-7.99%)
Support Center
通過我們的應用程序跟踪加密貨幣市場變得更加方便。
Neironix移动应用程序
免费下载
Download App
创建帐号
登录
联系技术支持
如果您对系统有任何问题,请在下面的表单中描述问题,或将您的问题发送至: support@neironix.io